WILLOW SMITH: STAR ON THE RISE

WILLOW SMITH: STAR ON THE RISE
WHIP YOUR HAIR

Monday, January 3, 2011

Star Studded or Star Slutted!

Kelly Rowland of Destiny's Child wore a sheer black top adorned with with studs and added pasties underneath to cover up her nipples... I guess? She added black pants with leather panels and finished it off with black knee-high boots.. I must say this look isn't that bad, I kinda admire her fierce "in your face" provocative look. And this look was worn at Jet nightclub at the Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas..Which leads me to think that, when in Vegas one has no choice but to go a little wild and forget about their inhibitions, woes, problems and bra (in Kelly's case) I personally like the look. Black is in and sexy will never go away. So.. Kelly you pulled off this sexy biker chick look.. Let's just say what happens in Vegas should definitely stay there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment