WILLOW SMITH: STAR ON THE RISE

WILLOW SMITH: STAR ON THE RISE
WHIP YOUR HAIR

Sunday, November 8, 2009

CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN BAG WITH YSL

HAVE I GOT THE COOLEST NEWS FOR ALL U FASHION FOLKS OUT HERE!!! YSL comes out with the"Roady,"Bag which has celebs like Mary-Kate and Ashley, Rihanna, and Katy Perry adoring for the hobo style. OK that's not even the best part... SINCE EVERY CELEB AND THEIR MOTHER HAS BEEN ROCKING THE ROADY BAG..YSL HAS THE PERFECT SOLUTION "Shoppers in Los Angeles and New York City will be able to put their own stylish spin on the "Roady" from Nov. 19 through Dec. 1. Here's how it works: You choose from colored, patent, sting ray and black nappa versions of the bag, then artisans are on hand to customize the purse with special handles there are 29 options and a complimentary monogram inside the bag. While we're all for personalized fashion, the price of being original doesn't come cheap. The "Roady" ranges from $1,195 - $1,795, with an extra charge for the special handles $225 for lizard, $385 for ostrich and $515 for crocodile" http://stylelist.com
for more info go to the ysl website

2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! ysl bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. ysl bags

    ReplyDelete