WILLOW SMITH: STAR ON THE RISE

WILLOW SMITH: STAR ON THE RISE
WHIP YOUR HAIR

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Turkey Day TO All My FASHIONABLE FOLKS!

COME WITH ME AND CHECK OUT SOME OF THE HOTTEST FASHION DESIGNERS AROUND AND THEIR FAV. DISHES FOR THIS 2009 GOBBLE GOBBLE DAY..MMH! Betsey Johnson's Cranberry Sauce “My all-time favorite, gotta-have-it is the Jello-y cranberry sauce from a can." Isaac Mizrahi's Alsatian Duck “I HATE turkey so I never cook it," says Mizrahi. "It's a totally thankless job because no matter how good it is it's still terrible. My signature dish on Thanksgiving is Alsatian duck from the Julia Child cookbook." Derek Lam' sticky rice "My family tradition, being that I am Chinese-American," says Lam, "always included something Asian along with the traditional Thanksgiving dishes: a savory sticky rice, which sat alongside the classic stuffing."
http://elle.com/ WHY YES COUTURE DISHES FOR YOUR SOUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment